Are you ready to exercise fashion? Then start, put on your tennis and dancing Zandunga! This new pace of fashion is a great physical workout using dance steps of South American and Latin music. Your hips will not be quiet!
The word “Zandunga” comes from the Latin word “Sandunga” which means “party”. The name says it all Zandunga because dancing is the most fun. And effective training program benefits both your body and your health. Within an hour, as with Zumba, dancing can burn up to 400 calories. The lively Latin music and its simple steps will attract and guarantee that you’ll get good mood and feel like summer all year.
Already interested you? Find here the most important information:
- Zandunga is an exercise that combines Latin dance rhythms with physical training.
- The exercise includes the basic steps of merengue, salsa, cumbia and reggaeton.
- The training has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, improves physical fitness and help you lose weight.
- Training also helps to forget the hustle of daily life and reduce stress.
- The Zandunga is suitable for any age group regardless of whether they know it or not dance.
- Many studies already include fitness Zandunga in your fitness program.